I am very fortunate to get to do what I do. Help companies and organizations (large and small) with their digital marketing and event production. Last week is one of my favorite of the year being on-the-ground in Washington DC for Shell & Pennzoil. They are partners with the Historic Vehicle Association who puts on Cars at the Capital. This year a total of five vehicles are on display at the National Mall.
In order left to right:
- 1984 Plymouth Voyager (The first Chrysler minivan)
- 1927 Ford Model T Touring (The Fifteen-Millionth Ford)
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback (Bullitt '559)
- 1918 Cadillac Type 57 (US 1257X)
- 1985 Modena Spyder California (Ferris Bueller's Day Off "Ferrari")
The work that HVA does to "promote the cultural and historical significance of the automobile" is amazing. This was my third year to be part of this great exhibition and I look forward to what HVA has in store next year.